Saturday, June 7, 2008

Nursery Update

Finally, some pictures of the nursery. As you can see I have a FUN fluffy purple carpet with some nice purple tab top curtains. Ryan refinished and painted some old furniture that my Nana passed down to me. Then, my favorite, the sleigh style crib, which converts into a toddler bed. Let’s hope we can make it last that long. All the pictures on the wall are from when Ryan and I were younger. The walls are a nice buttery yellow. We were going for practical décor that will last a while. I found some of those cute word wall décor, as you can see (same Family, Love, laugh, etc.). My mom and dad are reupholstering a rocking chair. So that will be coming soon. Hope you like….Ryan & I sure do. The bedding is called Sweet as a Daisy. It is green, purple & yellow with little lady bugs, butterflies and flowers on it.
Let us know what you think!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great! Elliana will love her new bedroom-Hope you're taking it easy and resting lots.... let Ryan wait on you!

Elliana will be here soon!

Love you both-GM

PS-the car looks nice

Anonymous said...

HI ANGELA n RYAN. YOU BOTH DID ON AWESOME JOB DECORATING THE NURSERY ITS BEAUTIFUL. THE CAR LOOKS GREAT AND A SMART MOVE.THANKS FOR SHARING ALL THE PICTURES AND THE UPDATES WITH ALL OF US.UNCLE WALLY AND I REALLY ENYOY IT.TAKE CARE WE LOVE YOU BOTH AUNT ILSE

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ryan and Angela

Ryan that's a studdly looking car.

Elliana will love her first new bedroom. It looks very welcoming and relaxing.

Just alittle longer! :)
Love GG and OPA

Anonymous said...

I love your nursery and am so glad to see pictures of it...I love that kind of stuff! You guy did a great job and I'm sure Elliana will love it too. Also you do look like you are ready to pop, that is so exciting, I can't wait to see pictures of her and hopefully meet her soon too.

xoxo
Joely