Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Big O Belly

So the heat has finally hit 100+...EEEKS! Actually, it's just made me become a hermit. I never leave work during the day unless I am going home and I haven't really been leaving the house on the weekends after 11ish (haha).

As you can see my belly has gotten BIG! In the last two weeks it has really "POPPED." I'm really feeling the weight in my butt and ankles. Still got the lovely swelling (it's really pretty). I just avoid wearing anything other than pants that cover them so, people don't go "Oh goodness...your feet." They get a little sore but once they are up everything is fine. Still feeling good other than the normal feeling of being a fat pig. I can't wait to be able to go for a run, do squats, lunges...get back in shape. I have to say I know the true meaning of thunder thighs and cankles now...haha. Everything is ready to go and it is all a waiting game now. Still being at work is really helping time go by. I have my 37 week appt. Friday and then I'll start going every week...YIPPEE.
Soon baby Elliana will be here! Can you believe that some of you out there will soon be great grandparents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, great aunts & uncles, second cousins, etc. Geez...it is getting close!

1 comments:

Josh said...

OH MY GOSH! Could you be any cuter! I cant wait to see you in August. Hey, where did you get Ellies bedding? Her room is so stinkin cute as well. Hang in there lady, she will be 1 before you know it.
Loves to all of you.