Tuesday, May 27, 2008

33 Weeks And Counting

Here are some quick pictures of my belly. We are inching closer and closer. I have to say that I am pretty thankful because Las Vegas is breaking weather record LOW'S! Instead of its usual 100's this time of year it has been in the 80's. YEAH. It's suppose to continue between the 80's & mid 90's through the next week. Every little COOL bit of weather helps (especially with my ankles looking like apples). Went to the doc on Friday and things are looking good. Just need to start drinking LOTS of water. Since my feet are swelling and the heat is increasing she wants my water intake to increase and I really need to limit the sodium in my diet. Other than that things are good. Elliana's head is down and she's ready to go. She has been sitting right smack in the middle (which isn't very common but still okay). Most babies pick a side to lean. Her little tush is pressing out on my belly and she is looking in. So, let's hope she stays in the position through delievery.

Hope you all had a great Memorial day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're looking good Angela!!!! Almost there-keep doing what the doctor says! It won't be long now.

love you all-GM

Anonymous said...

Angela and Ryan! You both look so awesome. Thanks for keeping up to date with the pictures. We all miss you tons back in Michigan. I think you look great, I just wish I could see you in person.
I put down a magical number for the arrival of Elle, 7/5 at 7:05 and she'll weigh 7 lbs. 5 oz. Of course we'll all be celebrating at the farm that day, so what could be a better day to have this baby. We are so excited that you are bringing the first Great Grand child to mom and dad. How fun this will be for them and all of us. Please take care, drink water and walk whenever you can. It will help your labor go easier if you have more energy.
Love, Aunt Patty

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela,
You look great and yes I know what you mean about the nice weather, we have been getting the nice cool (80-90's) weather in Phx as well but I can't say it will last through the summer (unfortunately when I will be getting bigger and bigger). That's so exciting to know that Elliana is head down and ready to go, it is getting so close I bet every day seems like an eternity. I'm only 17 weeks and it seems that way but then when I look back to just finding out, t seems like forever ago! I cant wait to see more pictures, especially when she gets here. Hopefully we'll get to come up and visit this summer and meet her! Take care and give Ryan my love.
xoxo,
Joely