Monday, January 21, 2008

MLK Day

Happy MLK day everyone! Just enjoying my day off. Last week I think I had a sinus infection. It was brutal not being able to take anything for it. With the Vegas winds picking up I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that my allergies stay within reason.

My dear friend Nicole (my maid of honor) is also pregnant. She is due Feb. 18 but they pushed her up and her little baby boy will be here sometime the week of Feb. 4. As many of you know Ryan is getting inducted into his high school hall of fame so, we are taking a long weekend trip to Michigan. This trip falls on Jan. 31 to Feb. 3. So, I am hoping we get back in time to share in my friends exciting day of welcoming her son into the world.

Right now it just seems that time is SLOWLY ticking by. I am so anxious to know the sex and start looking pregnant (belly wise...not rear end wise). I know time will eventually fly by, but right know I feel like each day is inching along like a snail.

Ryan refuses to discuss names until we know the sex. So I am just dwelling on my many boys & girls names anticipating which ones he may or may not like. We have discussed (once we find out the sex) of just narrowing down some of the names, but not making the final decisions till our little tot is born.

I am still feeling good pregnancy wise, just dealing with the constant stuffy nose. Sometime this week I will give blood. I just have to stop by and they will take a bit. Then right when we return from Michigan, Feb. 5 I have a check up. Until next time....

~Angela

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I have been enjoying reading about your adventures as you prepare to be parents!! I hope to go home next weekend & then will be able to see you both! Take care! :)

Jessica said...

Hey Angela! We have the same layout for our blogs. I think its really neat that you guys are keeping this blog about the whole pregnancy process. I voted that I think you are having a boy.

Sadie said...

You're pregnant??? Exciting! Can I link to you? I'm collecting baby blogs like they're mcdonald's monopoly stickers.

Sadie

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to hear what the sex is! Kepp giving us updates on how you are feeling.