Wednesday, January 16, 2008

1st Ultra Sound

This is a picture of Angela's first ultra sound in November '07. This is the first picture of our beautiful little baby. We're not sure whether we are having a boy or girl yet, so we've decided to name em "Billy" for now. Our next doctors appointment is at the end of the month and then on February 20th we will have another ultra sound and that should tell us if we are having a boy or girl. At first I wanted to have a boy, but then the other day I was at a basketball game and I saw a little girl standing in the concession line with her dad while he was drinking a beer and I thought having a girl wouldn't be so bad after all. Anyways, the most important thing is to have a healthy baby - boy or girl - That's all I have for now. I'll try to get Angela to quit being lazy and get off the couch to write something in the next few days... ha-ha - just kidding. Well, take care and we'll talk soon

~Ryan

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I'm so excited!!!! Nice blog-I'll be checking very often, keep the info coming! We can't wait to welcome baby Morris!
Love Mom and Dad Morris

Anonymous said...

OMG! Poor baby destined to be a "Billy" and will probably turn out to be a girl! I prefer to call this baby "Baby Mo" and then you could name it Maureen. Her name could be a spin off from her dad's. Fromy Ry Ry to Mo Mo!

I had to laugh at Ryan's reason for wanting a girl. . "To be having a beer while the daughter is in the concession stand line!" Good one Ryan!

Great Idea to have a blog. . . I'll read it often. . .thanks for taking the time to do this.
Aunt Patty

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheryl Morris said...

Ryan and Angela: What a wonderful blog. It was very interesting and entertaining, I loved it. I'm so happy for the both of you and quite excited to start shopping for baby things.

Love, Aunt Cheryl

Colleen said...

Ryan and Angela-

Great Blog. We are all very excited and happy for you. I can't wait for the next 'Billy' update. Thanks for sharing.

Love you,
Colleen

Anonymous said...

I love you guys. It is awesome spending so much time with Angela and watching her experience this pregnancy every day. I am so excited for you both.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Great Blog, its wonderful you can share this time in your life with family and friends. Having a baby is the most precious thing you can share together, ENJOY :)
Can't wait to go shopping!

Love Mom and Dad-Colorado

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting, and I'm so happy that I get to see Ang every day (almost) as the baby (girl) is growing. It has been so wonderful getting to share this!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both! I must say I am very excited to have a young marketing executive on the way and joining our team here at the Thomas & Mack Center. I look forward to following this blog on the progress of this wonderful time for you both.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you both, This is such an exciting time of your life, It is so wonderful that you are including all of it with your family and friends...I will be checking in often!!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I just love your blog. What a nice way to keep us updated. Personally, I think that a July 6th birthday would be perfect - since it's also mine! I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Love, Aunt Kathy