Friday, October 15, 2010

Welcome cousin Olivia!

Yesterday, Uncle Jason & Aunt Nicole welcomed their first child to the world. Olivia Katherine Morris was born 10/14/10 at 7:26 pm at 7 lbs 5oz. Grandma & Grandpa Morris where able to make it to Chicago in time to be there for the birth. Below is a picture of new baby Olivia and another of Grandma Morris holding her.

When Ryan and I got word we told Elliana, "your cousin Olivia has arrived. Remember Uncle Jason and Aunt Nicole they have a baby now. They are a mommy and daddy." She remembers Uncle Jason & Aunt Nicole and relates to them by remembering that they have two cats..she responds the one with the kittys. We said, "yes they have a baby now that is your first cousin!" She yells, "yeah (and gets a big grin) let me see, let me see." She sits on the stairs and Ryan show her a picture. She responds with, "oh baby!" It was super cute and she was very excited! We all get to to meet Ms. Olivia during Christmas break.

Me being an only child I never in my life have ever had a thought of ever being an aunt to anyone. Even when Ryan and I got married knowing he had siblings wasn't something I pondered over ever! Weird! Kind of crazy to think Ryan and I are now an Uncle and Aunt, also!

CONGRATS to the new parents! We all already love Olivia very much and are thankful she is in our family!

0 comments: