Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween Carnival & Pumpkin Patch

Last night we went to a couple Halloween carnivals. They had a big one at the Silverton and then pretty much on various intersections they have foe pumpkin patches (we stopped at one). Daddy tried winning Elliana some prizes on the midway games, she FINALLY went on a ride and we enjoyed some fatty popcorn. We got 3 pumpkins which we will carve one of these evenings. Elli wondered through a hay stack maze. It was a ton of fun. Halloween is my favorite time of year and I am so glad I we were able to share is some Halloween festivities as a family.
In two weeks, Oct. 31st I leave for a two week tour in Europe for work. I have been a bit bummed one I won't be here for Halloween and two I will be away from Ryan & Elli for so long. It will hopefully go by fast. Enjoy the pictures.

0 comments: