Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Colorado Baby Shower

So here are just a few of the pictures Mama Gomes (soon to be Grandma Gomes AKA GIGI) took at the baby shower. It was so great to be home. Can you believe after 11 years or so I still call Colorado home? I really don't think I will ever stop. My life in Vegas is nothing short of amazing with great friends, loving husband, beautiful house, crazy dog and a fabulous job, but there is always something to be missed when your away from family and old friends. I am a lucky gal that's all I can say. As I say in most of my blog postings ...HOLY CANNOLI is it really May already . Where does the time go? Ryan and I are both super busy at work. These next two weeks are going to be a dozy for both of us. We have been going through the trials of planning our schedules. From our work appointments to other personal appointments. This week is exciting though. My mom is coming in town for the weekend, Ryan's long time friends Brian & Katrina will be in town. And last but not least Nicole & Kendra are hosting a baby shower/BBQ for close friends who live in town. We are doing a co-ed bbq party. Very excited!

BABY Update: We have an appt. on Friday afternoon, but at birthing classes last Saturday I was able to get hooked up to the fetal monitor and Elliana was doing great. I will be 31 weeks on Thursday. Next Wednesday we are having our initial meeting with a Pediatrician. We have been slowly organizing the nursery. We hope to have things put away and everything set up by next weekend. If I meet my goal I will post some pictures.

~Angela

1 comments:

The Mom Blog said...

You look so adorable!!