Wednesday, March 19, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

Hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's day. Things are chugging along out here. I am feeling well and so is Ryan (he he...don't want him to feel left out). I must say I am over the Vegas spring winds (but it was 80 today!). I think LOTS of people, not only myself, are suffering from allergy & sinus symptoms. Hope it goes away soon.

Lately, we've been spending a lot of time with Nicole & Tim (not that, that is out of the ordinary). Noah is already over a month old! He is such a good baby! Keeping my fingers crossed baby Morris is as chill as he is. With both Kendra & April getting married, Nicole & I have been joining in on the wedding planning stuff. Ryan & I are waiting for our crazy month of April. Work is really picking up for us both.

As you can see we put up some more names for people to vote on. We've pretty much narrowed it down to about 7 or 8 names, but might not choose her name until she's born. So, if you want to keep giving us your opinions we'll listen.

Well, that's about it. Sorry we're kind of boring this week.... Hopefully we'll have more to report on in the next few days.

- Here is the latest picture of Angela -


2 comments:

The Moritz Fam said...

Girl! You look damn good! Whatever that "talk" was a few emails ago, that was BOGUS! Your doctor obviously has no idea what he is talking about. Youre such a cure lil mamma and cant wait to meet the sweet baby. Keep rockin lady and keep us posted. We love you guys much, Sarah, Josh & Maddie

Sadie said...

I concur! You look super cute! Hee, what's with the serious face?