Monday, March 10, 2008

Mood Swings

So, the mood swings have hit! Poor Ryan has to deal with me. I think this is the worst symptom I am experiencing in my pregnancy. I sometimes feel like a different person...thank goodness Ryan is SOOO wonderful to put up with me!

We have the crib all set up. I love it and it is beautiful. It is cherry wood, sleigh style. It actually converts into a toddler bed, too. Ryan repainted some of my old bedroom furniture that we had in our guest room and put new drawer handles on them. They match the crib pretty good. They look great. I am now trying to accumulate black frames to put pictures in. We decided that all the wall decor will be black (it sounds bad but it will look good once you see it). We are also, looking to get a tall book case for little knick knacks and children books. Ryan painted the walls a pale yellow. The color scheme will be yellow and purple (all shades). The bed set I like has greens, blues, yellows and purples in it...I am so anxious to get it so I can put it on our crib. It has little butterflies and lady bugs on it. I was excited to find something cute and girlie that wasn't pink. I went browsing this weekend and almost drowned in all the pink. We will be sure to post pictures of the nursery, once its closer to being ready.

As you can see we've decided to put a new Name Game together. Since the choosing name is driving us crazy we will probably keep changing the poll every couple weeks. We want to see what everyone's thoughts are on the names we keep throwing out there. Also, since many people are asking, we decided to get registered at Babies R Us. That's about it for now. Hope everyone has a great week and we look forward to seeing which name you choose now.

Talk Soon

3 comments:

Scott and Tonya said...

Hi Angela,
I still can't believe that you and Nicole are both married and having babies. It seems like you were just barely babysitting Tomas for me and counting the days until you turned 21!!! I am so thrilled for both of you. Let's definitely get together. My life has calmed down a lot since Scott's done with basketball--yahoo!! I have to see Nicole's baby and you pregnant!! Okay, RELAX about your weight just eat as healthy as you can, and eat as little sugar as possible and you'll be fine!You are so totally normal with the emotions etc. Just do your best and the baby will be absolutely perfect. You guys are having a great time with the baby naming, but we had to see our babies before we made a final decision. Talk to you soon!

Aunt Kathy said...

This time I voted for Ellianna Marie (I'm partial to Anna), but I still like Isabella. Family names are a wonderful idea. Since Cheryl & I have been doing Morris & Moose Family genealogy we have some names to share: our favorite was Cinda Rella Morris (isn't that original?). Our great-grandmother's name was Emma Delia (sometimes spelled Emodelia) which was very popular with the Moose Family. Names certainly can be fun. Whatever you name your little girl will be just perfect. We are so excited to add on to our family tree!

Anonymous said...

Angela, You are so lucky you have Ryan. . . he is a gem and I know he'll be kind to you through out this pregnancy and for the rest of your lives. I know that the weight bothers you and I do understand why. You're going to get a lot of advice through this pregnancy (wanted or not, it will come!) especially since you are sharing all through this blog. So here's my piece of advice. . . take it or leave it. . . won't hurt my feelings. One way to help with the weight and with the mood swings is to step up the exercise. I'm not talking boot camp, but walking as brisk a walk as you can for 20 minutes just about every day. Or even a couple times a day. Make time for it, it's one thing you can do for YOU and for the baby as well as for your marriage! Get outside into that fresh air, sunshine and enjoy that special time just for you. Get Ryan to join you. It would be a great time to get yourselves away from the phones, or other distractions in your life. If Ryan isn't available, find a neighbor who might like to join you. Take Mia for a walk too!
Ok, enough of my advice. You're a sweetie and we all love you for you, not your weight.