Tuesday, February 19, 2008

One More Day

So, tomorrow is the day of truth. We get our sonogram. I can't explain how anxious we are. Just to know the baby is developing normal and of course, to find out the gender. This will be the first UltraSound we've had since I was 6-1/2 weeks. I do hear the heartbeat on the dobbler at every appt. and baby mo's ticker seems to been doing good (the doctor hasn't said anything so, that has to be a good sign). They will also check my cervix. Because of my procedure in April '07, I have a high possiblity of having to get my cervix sewn, YUCK. This will prevent early delievery and potentially having to go on bed rest. I just hope I don't have to do any of that.

This last week has been an AMAZING week. Feb. 13, Nicole had a beautiful baby boy. He was born at 6:41 pm. I am pretty sure he (but may be corrected) was 7lbs 8 ounces and 19-1/2 in long. Noah Laurence Johnson, is an adorable little boy. She went through a tramatic labor but thankfully she and baby are doing wonderful now. Tim & her are already fabulous parents. Then a dear friend April got engaged. SO EXCITING!!! Then my good friend Kendra finalized her wedding date and asked me to be a part of it. I was so honored. I'm just so thrilled for all my friend's WONDERFUL news this week. It really has been such an extrordinary week. On top of that I booked a flight to Portlant to visit Erica, another friend I have been so delinquant at keeping in touch with. I am really in route to having a great year. Things have been really going well. Now, if the economy and housing market pick up that would be icing on the cake. But geez I am sure asking for a lot these days.

On top of all that exciting stuff Ryan's dad (Mike) and two uncles (Dan & Mike) came out for the weekend. The four guys did so much in 3 days. They golfed everyday. Ryan took them to a Vegas hotspot, MIXX where they enjoyed the view and had some cocktails. We all grab some good meals at some local pubs. They held Wii bowling championships every night. We attended a Las Vegas Wranglers game. The Wranglers are the "minor" league hockey team in Vegas. I think we all had a good visit. Ryan and I were watching Louie & Bailey (Nicole & Tim's pups) and they sure got there share of attention from us all. The dogs even Mya, just rotated around our laps getting some lovin' and play time.


Anyways, I'll try to post more tomorrow or the next day.

Till the next time: The COUNTDOWN is on!

~Angela

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! I'm so excited to be an Aunty...I hope all goes well and I am looking forward to being able to visit in April! Tell Nicole we all said Congrats. Be sure to call with the news if any tomorrow! Love you, Aunt Kelly. :)

Sadie said...

Yay! You'll do great. Modern medicine is amazing and I've had a couple friends who had the stitches -they had beautiful healthy babies.