Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bragging Rights!

We thought it would be fun to put a bragging rights betting pool together for the arrival of baby brother. My due date is 11/06/11. Can you believe I am only 19 days away? GEEZO!

To submit your guess what we need from you is name, guess (include delivery date, time and weight in case of a tie). Please post your guess w/ the info in the comments or email me. We will post the guesses up by next Monday.

There is no money (sorry) involved. It is for bragging rights.

Unlce Jason won Elliana's pool! For those who don't remember Elli was born 7/11 a day after her due date at 2:58AM and was 6lbs 10oz. Every baby is different but who knows!

GOOD LUCK!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is 11/11/11 at 1:11 a.m. weight is 7#11oz. Grandma Morris

Patty Rutenbar said...

Dang! Marcia, you took all my numbers!!! So my new guess is:
11/11/11 at 7:11 am and the weight is 7 lbs, 5 oz.
Aunt Patty

Anonymous said...

Sorry Aunt Patty, you gotta get up earlier to beat me!!! haha

Anonymous said...

My guess is December 19th at 2:50 pm, 42 pounds. Me Ok how about 6 Nov, 7:10pm, 6pds 13 oz. Dad