Wednesday, October 12, 2011

36 weeks and 4 days but who's counting?



Above is the most recent ultra sound pictures I received today. The one that reads RAR is suppose to be EAR...a typo. The middle is his heart beat. He ranged from 140 bpm to 131 bpm the few times they checked it today....which are both GREAT!. The bottom pic is baby brothers face. Getting the u/s was a bit unexpected today but worth it. As you can prolly tell he is going to be born with some CHUCKY cheeks. The U/S tech was in ahh about his cheeks. Plus surprisly it appeared he had a FULL head of hair (you can't tell from these pics). Elli w/out an sign of hair for almost a year it was VERY exciting to see he has hair. NOW what color will it be? When I was born I had a mop of black hair...maybe my genes aren't as weak as I thought since Ryan's rained surpreme with Elli's looks genetically. I know some of you out there say Elli is looking more like me but I recently saw a picture of Ryan in kindergarten and ELLI and him look IDENTICAL! It is erie!

I have lost some weight and the doctor I saw today was a bit concerned about my swelling so that is why I got he ultra sounds. Everything looked great so I am fine. I found it amusing that I have been swollen like a pig since I was 14 weeks and 20 days before my due date this ONE doctor now shows concern. Funny. There are 4 doctros at the practice and I really only get a great vibe from one. Fingers crossed she delievers me. I don't love this practice (they are highly recommended) but it is hard to even compare to my OBGYN I had for Elli (she was AMAZING).
ENJOY baby bro's chubby cheeks!

0 comments: