Friday, September 3, 2010

Just hanging out...

Last night Elli and I were just hanging out. I caught her just playing and have a good ole time. Here are some funny cute pictures I had to share. El just chilling in the rocking chair reading her favorite book Good Night Moon. This was so precious because as you can see she was just sitting in her chair with legs crossed saying parts of the book (she has memorized) acting as if she was reading it.
Intently checking out the pictures.
My mom had given be some old toys that were my favorites she had kept from when I was little. One of them being this set of stencils. Elli loves them I think as much as I did. With her crazy hair do she analyses the stencils.
I had to finish up some work and Elli ran into my office after disappearing in her room for a while to surprise me with her glasses on. It was HILARIOUS!
The stencil and book!
Daddy got this hat for her in Alaska...she was seeing how it went with her shades.
She is one COOL cat!

0 comments: