Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Colorado in August Part 1...

The weekend of August 27th Elli and I went to Colorado! It was a quick, spontaneous trip. We found some cheap tickets that my grandparents generously pitched in to buy to bring us home. My mom had already planned a BIG family BBQ so that made it that much better that Elli and I got to see the whole family. I was able to catch up with a good friend Ronda and her two beautiful children. We all went to the zoo...it was SO much fun. That wasn't it Elli, Gigi (My mom) and I went to the famous North Pole (Santa's Workshop). The weather was absolutely perfect all weekend. It was a wonderful trip! Extremely happy we were able to make it out there. Above is Elli's 2nd cousin Leila (7 months) and cousin Megan.
Elli and her 2nd cousin Lucas (19 months)
Great Grandpa Gomes & Elli
Gigi, Firby (Great Grandma Mina's dog) & Elli
Mommy & Elli petty a baby albino wallaby
Elli, Jack & Cameron (my good friend Ronda's kiddo's) on the train at the zoo.
Opa and Elli looking at some animals.
Opa & Elli feeding the giraffes. She loved it so much! That evening she was saying to me she feed the giraffes crackers...then would imitate the giraffes sticking there tongues out. SO CUTE!

Elli & Gigi petting the giraffe.

0 comments: