Monday, August 23, 2010

Oldie but a goodie!

Ryan went to Alaska for 10 days the last two weeks. Tim (our good friend) is from there and the two had talked for years about taking a "boys" trip. They finally did it and had a blast. Once Ryan uploads some pictures to the computer I will get some posted.
While he was away a long time friend of mine from Colorado, Katie Matthews visited. Katie and I have been friends since grade school. We have always had one of those connections that we just pick up where we left off. Though we don't talk, email or visit each other enough it was such a treat to have her visit for the weekend while Ryan was away. Here are some pictures she took during her visit.
Thanks Katie for the great visit! Elli and I had a blast. Elliana loves her Gogurts!
Bubbles, Bubbles & more bubbles.Katie (my dear friend from Colorado visited last weekend) and Elli playing! Elliana had to show off all her toys.

Elliana just watching her favorite show, The Wonder Pets.
Katie and I having a cocktail.

Sneaky eyes.
Up at Red Rocks!

1 comments:

Katie said...

I agree Ange, and couldn't have said it better myself! I had a great time too. Elli is a real sweetheart with a fun personality.