Thursday, July 3, 2008

July 3rd Appointment...

Drum roll please...............THERE is no change...ha ha. I am still a loose 2 cm dilated and about 60% or so thinned. The doctor said Elliana is really low and ready to come out. My obsessive walking did its job. All we can hope for is that my body starts having more intense contractions to get me 100% thinned and get me to start dilating more. Now it is up to my body and when it wants to stop being lazy and get this show on the road.

There was one update. My blood pressure is slowly starting to creep up. Which the doctor said if VERY normal since I am almost full term and with the blistering 115 degree heat. My feet are still swollen daily. If I haven't had the baby by my next appt (July 10th) and my blood pressure is still on the up, they will most likely schedule me for an induction with in a few days. No matter what next week I will start on fetal monitoring and additional testing since I will be full term They want to make sure the baby is still comfy in my belly and has enough nutrients to continue growing.

Buddee, buddee, buddee...that's all for now folks!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Independence day. To everyone on Ryan's side of the family have a fabulous time celebrating the farms' anniversary. Wish we could be there to PARTY with you all.

2 comments:

Dawnya said...

Oh my gosh...no recent blog entries. You must be having the baby???? I can't wait to hear all about your little angel!

Anonymous said...

I think Uncle Jason won the contest-and the prize???? I think the prize should be that he comes up with some cash for Elliana's education so she can grow up to be just like Uncle Jaycee!