Friday, June 8, 2012

Ms. Sassy and 7 month old Dexter

Geez...it seems like forever since I have posted.  Life has been busy.  Memorial weekend our good friends Kendra & Brock Oswald (who live in Phoenix) visited.  It was a great time to catch up with friends.  One day Elli, them & myself went to the city.  Elli took her first train ride, we went to Navy Pier and did a boat tour of the city.  It was great.  Naperville (the suburb we reside in) has a parade for everything.  So we went to the parade and enjoyed ice cream from Cold Stone afterwards.
 
I am currently in Vancouver, Canada for work and this picture is one Ryan sent me of the kids.  We have a very busy June & July ahead of use with lots of travel for both work and personal.  My folks are coming out today and spending 10 days.  Next weekend we will travel up to Detroit to visit my aunt, uncle & cousins in Detroit.  It will be my folks, Dexter and I.  Coincidentally, our very good friends The Johnson's will be in the U.P. of Michigan so Ryan and Elli will go up there.

Can you believe Dexter is already 7 months and Elliana is a month away from being 4?  Time flies when your having fun.

0 comments: