Wednesday, September 28, 2011

El's and BB new set up!





Elliana and baby brother are going to have to share a room. As you can tell like most things men and women share Elli get's 3/4 of the room where BB will get only a 1/4. Gigi (my mom) and Opa (my dad) sent Elli a new bed. It was actually my daybed when I was little. She LOVES it!!! We were finally able to set the room up and start preparing for baby brothers arrival. I found baby brother's bedding on overstock.com. We are getting a used changing table (thanks Kelly) that we will paint & set up in the coming week. We have been lucky enough to get some hand-me-down goodies, along with presents from grandmas, aunts, friends, etc. to help prepare for baby brother. I have washed his cloths and blankets. Now, I need to go through the garage to pull out bottles, pacifers, car seat, stroller and get that stuff all cleaned up. After that I just to need to get some last minute items, pack for the hospital and make some frozen meals that are easy to cook after his arrival and we should be all set.


We are in the 5 week countdown till my due date! GEEZO!

1 comments:

Patty Rutenbar said...

This looks great! and how special that you can reuse the bed you used while growing up. I love that! I have the baby bed that Drew and Mackenzie used waiting in the basement for someone to fill it! Nice work mom!
Patty