Sunday, June 12, 2011

Following Still?

Just wanted to post a quick note to see if we could get an idea of who is still following our blog. If you are reading this, then that means you ARE one of the lucky ones. Now if you could just leave a quick comment with your name, birthday, social security number, mother’s maiden name and your personal bank account number….ha-ha just kidding, just kidding…. A simple “hello” and your name will work just fine. :)

To add a comment follow these steps:
1. Click on the Comment link below this post
2. Write a comment and/or your name in the box labeled
“Leave Your Comment”
3. Type the big colorful, bold letters in the word verification box
4. Click on one of the empty circles to choose your identity. If you do not have a Google account (or don’t know it) then check the Anonymous circle
5. Finally click on the Publish Your Comment bar and your comment will be saved and posted


Thanks again to all of you still following. We love getting your comments and hope you all are enjoying The Adventures of Elliana


~Ryan

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all still following you on the blog!!! I love to turn my computer on and see you all there! Don't take it off.

Mom

Katie said...

Are you trying to decide whether to keep blogging? I know the feeling. . . But I'm still reading!

Congrats on the big move, sounds like a great opportunity and fun new adventure :)

Lauren H. said...

I am always following. I hope you keep blogging because I want to hear all about your new adventures in Chicago and as a family of 4.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog and seeing the pictures of Elliana.
p.s. Congratulations on the new baby and your upcoming move to Chicago!

Aunt Kathy

Zach, Jen, Carter and Campbell Smith said...

Yes! Still following the blog...don't give it up. But, you'll have to change the name pretty soon! Lots of exciting news for the Morris Family these days. CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

yes, I'm following and loving the pictures. I'm so so so so happy that you'll only be about 2 hours away from us now. . . We'll be able to see you more often. Good luck with the move!
Love, Aunt Patty

CHBCT 4Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi said...

Me me!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Kelly. I do check in once and awhile, but usually I prefer my updates via the old fashion way, aka the telephone. See you in umm....a few days.

Unknown said...

I enjoy stalking you all! :)

Cindy said...

I still am following your updates. Congratulations on your move and news. Aunt Cindy