Saturday, January 2, 2010

Angela's 31st SURPRISE Bday Party!

Well, to my surpirse I had a party put together of all my dear friends along with my lovely husband. Due to my LOVE for Mexican food...the theme had a bit of Latin flair. There was YUMMY cheese and beef enchiladas, Spanish rice, refriend beans, chips and salsa and of course the best part Sangria and Margarita's. Everyone wore Red, Green and White. Decorations included Mexican flags displayed with red, green and white balloons and streamers. Party favors were maracas and other fun noise makers (as if we all don't make enough noise together as it is). It was SOOOO much fun! I was able to snag a few pictures see below....

Timmy J sporting his themed jersey for the party!
Sarah, Jay (hiding) and Jayme all in for a group hug!
Rhiannon, Derek and Ryan.
Christina & Kyle...oh such love birds.
Getting 10 girls to pose for a group picture can get CRAZY!
We all look like Angel's here don't we?

0 comments: