Friday, November 6, 2009

Elli as a Parrot (kind of)...

So, this Halloween was super special. Elli had Grandma & Grandpa Morris in town plus Great Aunt Judy, Great Uncle Dan and second cousin Kenleigh. We all decided to go to Town Square where they have a Halloween event called safe street. It was PACKED. We met up with a group of our friends. We were so excited to have all the kids together. There are four little ones now in our circle of friend. They are all within 2 years of one another. I was bummed I didn't take good pictures at all and I missed one of precious little Mia in her pumpkin costume. I am waiting for some pictures so, hopefully I can get some better ones up here. Plus Kenleigh's little devil girl costume was GREAT! As for our little Parrot...definitely wasn't her favorite costume. Note to self for next year (nothing with a head piece). Ryan and I spent most of our time chasing after Elli and trying to calm her down from her fussy tatrum (probably since mom picked out a costume she hated) hahaha. But we have to laugh about it now.
Cooper as a bumble bee & Nicole
Noah as a Leprechaun
Fussy Parrot
Curious Parrot
Headless Parrot

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're all back home now in Michigan safe and sound. We had a GREAT time in Vegas for Halloween-I especially enjoyed my extended stay and the special time I had with Elliana! Love you all-Grandma Morris