Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Word Is Out!

Some of you may or may not know but I have recently resigned from my job at the Thomas & Mack Center. My last day is September 17. I have accepted a position with the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) in live events marketing. I will be able to work from home and travel a bit. It's only 20% travel, but the first month or so will be a bit more due to training in Connecticut (at their home office). My job will be very similar to the live events marketing that I do now, but there will definitely be some new tasks and challenges a head. I am looking forward to new opportunities!
As many of you know it will be tough saying good bye to everyone at the TMC. I have been employed here since I was 18 and have built many strong friendships due to it. I have grown up here! I was a naive girl, from a small town, who has become a wife and mother and I really appreciate all the wonderful people who have shared and help me grow up during my 11-1/2 years at the Thomas & Mack Center! Cheers to whats to come and what has gotten me this far!

0 comments: