Thursday, November 13, 2008

4 Months Old

Can you BELIEVE it...Elliana Marie is 4 months? We visited our pediatrician, Dr. McGhee (who I LOVE) today and he said Elliana is looking great. He's an awesome doctor who sits down with us, takes his time in explaining things, answers my dumb questions and is overall a great people person.

Her stats:
12 lbs 10.5 oz (28%)
25 in long (78%)
16 in head (41%)

She is 100% on formula now and the doc said we could start her on rice cereal/baby food between now and 6 months. He said it is up to us.

Here is her four month picture!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture-she is adorable! GM

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely precious and so adoreable! How I wish I could reach through my computer and hold her. Please give her a squishy hug from us in Michigan. It won't be long before you're here and we can actually hold her. You'll probably be happy go home so you can have her back to yourself after we all get our hands on her!
I loved that picture of you at the wedding, Angela. You have always been a beautiful young lady, but that picture of you hold her was stunning and so much more beautiful than I'd ever seen you. Ryan, you looked good too! You always do. You're just as adoreable as your daughter, it's just that your wife takes the cake on beauty!
Love, Aunt Patty