Wednesday, April 9, 2008

*** NEWS FLASH ***

So without further ado...we've FINALLY decided on a name for our lovely baby girl (we just couldn't wait any longer)

...drum roll please....

Elliana Marie Morris!
Pronunciation: (El-LEE-AH-NA)

Please keep all negative opinions to yourself...hahahah! I know many of you are excited that we have decided on a name and not to wait till she was born. Your welcome!

There are a couple of reasons for choosing this name. First, because we both really like it and agreed on it. Second, it represents many aspects of our families and where Baby Morris comes from. Elli represents Eleanor (my mom and great grandma's name and Ryan's great grandma's name on the West side of the family). Then "ana" represents my Grandma Gomes's middle name and Ryan's Grandma Pat's first name. Even though we are spelling it with one "N" we still felt it represents the family.

We are SO excited to finally have decided on a name.

Be prepared because Little Elli will be here soon!

Hope you all like it!

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Yay! That was my favorite! I feel like I won something! Can't wait to see her, gah, she is going to be such a fun baby with that cute name.

The Mom Blog said...

I love it! Great pick!

Aunt Kathy said...

I think the name is beautiful, especially the combination of family names. She will be one special little girl!